* From personal experience, and from working with people from all walks of life, Julie understands how stress can impact us physically and emotionally, and works closely with clients to identify their stress and anxiety triggers, and the aggravates of their pain and dysfunction.
* To help people back onto the road to improved health and wellbeing, Julie delivers Bowen treatments in relative silence – providing the time and space for the client’s nervous system to relax – helping the body back to its preferred state. A sustained reduction in stress is something that everyone can experience with Bowen, even from the first session.
* Julie can use Bowen to assist clients with recovery from injury or illness, to provide support through difficult times, to improve fertility for women and couples, and for the occasional maintenance session for balancing of the mind and body or to help maintain optimal health and vitality.
* Julie can also work with other allied health professionals to support clients with complex physical, medical and/or emotional issues.
* Bowen sessions can also be used as a special treat or given as a thoughtful gift – as clients often say Bowen is the most relaxing and rejuvenating natural therapy they have ever experienced.
* Treatments are by appointment only and Julie is available for daytime and early evening appointments on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays with appointments also available on most Saturdays (call to check). Home visits can be arranged for some clients if required.