Justine Jia is an experienced massage therapist. Justine obtained her bachelor degree of Kinesiology at Chengdu Sports University. She worked at Daishow Theater and Shanghai Disneyland as a resident physiotherapist and senior Athletic Trainer respectively. She has a wide range of knowledge in sports injuries and pain management. She is currently pursuing a Master of Physiotherapy degree at the University of Canberra. She ingeniously combines traditional Chinese medicine and Western physiotherapy to provide customers with an excellent treatment/relaxation experience. Specializes in pain management of neck, shoulder, low back, lower extremities, and posture modification, etc.
· Bachelor of Kinesiology (Chengdu, China)
· Certificate of Senior Massage (China)
· Certificate of Rehabilitation (China)
· Master of Physiotherapy (in progress) (University of Canberra, AUS)
· Member of Australian Physiotherapy Association (AUS)